Thank you so much for
helping us make memories
that will last a lifetime! The
weather was wonderful and
La Escondida is the perfect
setting for a Texas Hill
Country wedding! Kathryn
found a wonderful place
to begin her life as Mrs.
Matthew Goolsby. I will put
the check in the mail this
morning and ask Kathryn to
send a few pictures your way.
— Dianne Fox
Frequently Asked Questions for Corporate Day Retreats1. Can you work with our Accounting Department?: Yes, we are able to work with all kinds of payment procedures. The most important part of most procedures is the paperwork necessary on your end. Please leave plenty of preparation or processing time to get the purchase order or other documents completed.
2. What are your meeting facilities like? We are NOT the typical hotel meeting space of four blank walls. Our facility is a large ranch style house with a 2400 sq ft pavilion located on 30 acres.
We have indoor and outdoor space for meetings, training, speakers, and teambuilding activities. Our outdoor space can seat 150 under a Pavilion with access to the lawns, walking trails and games. Your break-out rooms can be one of our many shady sitting places.
Our indoor space can seat up to 60 in auditorium style and 40 in classroom style seating. We also have three indoor break-out rooms for small groups of up to 10.
3. What does your daily price include?
- We provide Wi-Fi, screen, microphone, and lectern. Please bring your own laptop and projector
- We also provide outdoor activities such as volleyball, horseshoes, ring toss, ball, ladderball….
4. What other services do you provide at what charge?
- Your group will be the only group in our facility.
- There will be one staff member on site all day
- There will be coffee, iced tea, and water (up to 20 guests, there is a small per person fee for those meetings over 20 people).
- There will be coffee, tea and water available all day
Your wish is our delight to fulfill! Please ask for a current pricing list.
5. What if it rains on our corporate teambuilding day? This is the beauty of having your event at La Escondida Celebration Center. We have beautiful outdoor space, a 2400 square foot pavilion and a 2000 sq ft house to take care of your guests during unusual weather. We can discuss a rain plan during your appointment.
- Fresh baked cookies for an afternoon break? An ice cream or cookie bar?
- Popcorn snack or flavored popcorn bar?
- Would you like, breakfast, lunch or other meals for your group? We work with area restaurants and caterers to provide breakfast, lunch, dinner or cocktail hour foods.
- Breakfast Tacos or other breakfast choices. Lunch – served with dessert and beverage - some choices are: Lasagna, BBQ, Fajitas, Salad bars, Sandwich bars, any ethnic food…..let us know what your group would like and we are happy to provide you a price. We are always happy to provide meals for vegetarians or those with food allergies.
- After hours cocktail party for the group or to invite spouses to join in after hours.
- Will coordinate guest speaker(s)
- Will coordinate Teambuilding activities
- Will coordinate full, upper body or foot massages, manicures or pedicures……
- Will coordinate healthy demo cooking, raw foods preparations, raw juice smoothes for health and energy
- Have a special occasion or birthday? Let us know and we can help with a cake or celebration.
- Will work to coordinate other activities as requested.
6. What about dishes, tablecloths and decorations? Most of the meals we serve will be with glassware, dishes, and flatware. With larger groups we may convert to acrylic ware. Our eating tables are covered with tablecloths and our venue is always seasonally decorated.
We do have a decorator and florist if you need their services, we can discuss your needs and costs at our appointment.