LA ESCONDIDA NEWS AND EVENTS
RSVP for National Chocolate Day with Santa
National Chocolate Day with Santa!
Click here to RSVP
Once again, our Chocolate Fountain will be pouring the yummiest, tastiest chocolate to enjoy with fruit, marshmallows, pretzels and other goodies.
Santa will be ready for your wishes and pictures! And this year we are excited to announce that we will have an Instagram Photo Booth. You can print pictures of your child visiting with Santa!
Last minute holiday shopping with small business vendors: jewelry, handmade crafts, bags and purses, makeup, beauty gifts, gift certificates, and many more items for Christmas gifts.
Our Craft Station will be available for making ornaments from recycled materials.
Date: Sunday, December 11, 2016
Time: 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Cost: FREE to Public
Where: La Escondida Celebration Center (click for map)
Website: Click here
- Patty’s Creations – handmade gifts including jewelry, leather and hair items
- JamBerry Nail Wraps – the hottest trend in nail fashion!
- Kathy Poirier and Pat Bradshaw – Mary Kay, Tupperware and Stanley Products
- Baybee Boutique - Mommy and Baby designs
- Hand in Hand – handcrafted cards for all occasions/seasons, hand crafted ornaments and paper wreaths
- Adorn by Sara Little - hand drawn and handmade pendant jewelry and note card sets.
- Pam Ameduri - Jewelry and hand-knitted sweaters
- Andrea Huerta - Mixed media and jewelry
- DJ’s Ross and Jesus - Providing Music for the event
- Photo CUBE by La Escondida - Providing Santa and pictures
- And others
Posted by Candy Rowan Berkley on 23rd November, 2016 | Comments | Trackbacks
Tags: National Chocolate Day at La Escondida, Visit Santa La Escondida December 2016
The trackback URL for this page is http://www.laescondidacelebrationcenter.com/trackback?post=32923979
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.