Thank you so much for
helping us make memories
that will last a lifetime! The
weather was wonderful and
La Escondida is the perfect
setting for a Texas Hill
Country wedding! Kathryn
found a wonderful place
to begin her life as
Mrs. Matthew Goolsby.
I will put the check in the
mail this morning and
ask Kathryn to send a
few pictures your way.
— Dianne Fox
Picnics are fun at La Escondida!
Choose La Escondida Celebration Center—a great venue for your reunion, company picnic, church picnic or just about any other get together!
What La Escondida Celebration Center will provide:
- Beautiful grounds-approximately five acres with a 2,400 sq ft Pavilion and an indoor area with four bathrooms. You will know your children are safe, there will be no other groups on the property.
- Covered eating tables with chairs. Also covered banquet tables for food and drink set up.
- Tea, lemonade and water set up in our Lemonade Stand.
- Games: volley ball, horseshoes, bean bag toss, ladderball…
- Nature trial, Nature Scavenger Hunt for kids.
- Easy free parking.
Discuss additional items with us to make your afternoon event special:
small baby pools for the very young, bouncy castle, hay ride, balloon artist,
face painter, piñata, “Ranger Joe or Jill” to watch over children, nature inspired
environmental crafts for children, snow cone or popcorn stand,
petting zoo, entertainment.
We can work with you to provide several offers of food choices for your guests. Prices depend on day of week/weekend, number of hours and your needs. Please contact us with your desires for your event and we will be happy to discuss venue choices and costs.
Your group will love to picnic at our beautifully serene location! Plenty of shade, space and fun!
- Fridays from 4 pm to 7 pm
- Most Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm
- Sundays from 1 pm to 4 pm
- Check for other available times by calling us at 210.313.4209