Thank you so much for
helping us make memories
that will last a lifetime! The
weather was wonderful and
La Escondida is the perfect
setting for a Texas Hill
Country wedding! Kathryn
found a wonderful place
to begin her life as
Mrs. Matthew Goolsby.
I will put the check in the
mail this morning and
ask Kathryn to send a
few pictures your way.
— Dianne Fox
At La Escondida, your ideas for memorial services are what matters most. Setting us apart from many event venues in the Texas Hill Country is the unparalleled flexibility you have when family and friends gather for a last remembrance. From caterers to decorations, centerpieces to intimate gathering spaces, La Escondida is one of the most peaceful places to hold a memorial service. We can also help you with ideas for memorial services. The choice is yours on how to honor your loved one or you can leave the planning to us.
A Memorial Service at La Escondida includes:
- Three hours of time for your set-up and Memorial Service
- Vine wrapped Arbor with two ferns.
- Available: lectern, microphone, small table.
- Use of the inside areas: Celebration Room, four restroom facilities.
- Self-parking, outside areas treated for insects one hour before event.
Memorial Service Venue Options
$500 - Enchanted Forest Ceremony Area, less than 60 guests;
$995 - Butterfly Lawn Ceremony area set for 60 to 100 guests;
$1,295 - Butterfly Lawn Ceremony area set for 100 to 175 guests
Venue Availability for a Memorial Service
Available most Sundays, Monday-Friday, Saturday mornings only.
We would be happy to provide you with additional detail regarding; services for décor, available lunch or snack menus, beverage set-ups, longer hours, clergy…
Click here to send us an email
Why La Escondida is a excellent place to hold a memorial service
- La Escondida is a natural, serene environment with natural stone and grass pathways with beautiful mature shade trees and breezes all year round.
- Ladies, should wear flats, wedge heels or cowboy boots for easy walking.
- If necessary, our Celebration Room or large covered Starlight Pavilion will protect guests from the elements, but guests should dress appropriately for the weather (we have heaters/fans available).
- We do have some indoor space for guest comfort needs.
- We can accommodate special needs and wheelchairs with advanced notice.