Thank you so much for
helping us make memories
that will last a lifetime! The
weather was wonderful and
La Escondida is the perfect
setting for a Texas Hill
Country wedding! Kathryn
found a wonderful place
to begin her life as
Mrs. Matthew Goolsby.
I will put the check in the
mail this morning and
ask Kathryn to send a
few pictures your way.
— Dianne Fox
Your LGBTQ wedding. Your day. Your way.
At La Escondida, your vision of your ideal LGBTQ wedding is what matters most. Setting us apart from many wedding venues in the Texas Hill Country is the unparalleled flexibility you have when you exchange your marriage vows or gather for your reception here. From caterers to candelabras, centerpieces to DJs, the choice is yours to set the stage yourself or leave the planning to us.
La Escondida—your hidden gem for San Antonio LGBTQ outdoor weddings!
We invite you to tour La Escondida and discover all of the amenities you’ll find to make your dream wedding a reality.
- Charming countryside location with native vegetation, mature trees and cool evening breezes
- Gorgeous setting for garden wedding, enchanted evening, or any theme you choose
- Three on-site wedding ceremony sites to choose from to best suit your needs
- Professional wedding coordinator available for all aspects of planning
- Accommodates up to 150 guests
- Large ranch house features beautiful changing rooms for bridal party
- Draped pavilion offers 2,400 sq. ft. for seating or dancing
- On-staff security ensures safety of guests
- TABC-certified bartender on staff (as required to serve alcohol)
- Dedicated area for dance floor
- Will work within your budget to fulfill your wedding vision
- Nearby bed and breakfast and hotel are available to accommodate your guests